Quote of the Day



"Chains," Rhage repeated, while standing in the middle of the Pit's living room.

V looked over the top of his computer screen. "Like what kind?"

"The ones you'd tow a car with."

Butch came in from the kitchen, Bud in hand, sandwich in the other. "Hey, big man. S'up?"

"I want the two of you to chain me to my bed."

"Kinky."

"So do we have something we can use, V?"

Vishous repositioned his Sox hat. "The garage. I think there are some in the garage. But Rhage, man, what are you thinking?"

~ J.R. Ward, Lover Eternal

Comments

  1. He's still my all time favorite of the BDB boys!
    DeAnna Schultz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's my first BDB love :D I know some people don't like him, but I always have!

      Delete

Post a Comment

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)