Quote of the Day

 

"We can be hot and sweaty together." He was doing his patented "sexy" voice, which was actually more amusing than erotic. Although it usually ended up having the same effect upon me as if it was sexy.

His fingers helped. Damn, his touch was magic. My resolve was already melting, much like the rest of my body. Then he started kissing me, beginning with my lips, then tracing a course along my jaw, down my neck, and along my shoulder. He paused and peered up at me with a cheeky grin. "Shall I stop?"

"You magnificent bastard," I moaned.

He laughed, his breath like fire against my skin. "I’ll take that as a no."



Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)