Quote of the Day

"Look," she said, making the conscious decision to wrench herself  back before her frustrated wolf took control and she found herself feasting on male lips currently thin with anger, "it's nothing personal. I'm generally a bitch." According to Martin, she was one with a stone heart.

Riaz snorted, "Nice try, but I've seen you with others in the pack." He took another step toward her, invading her space and her senses, the scent of forest serrated with a sharper edge that was pure furious wolf. "I've even seen you smile. How about you crack open one for me?" Eyes of dark gold drilled into hers.

Hell if she was going to allow him to walk all over her. "Get out of my face."

"You sure you want me to?" he asked, a dangerous angle to his jaw, "Maybe the reason you react like a hissing cat around me is because you want me even closer."

She sucked in a breath.

Riaz's eyes widened.

Nalini Singh - Tangle of Need

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)