Quote of the Day

"The day you love anyone but yourself, is the day I'll take your marital advice, Ian," Bones bit back in an icy
tone.

"Then today is that day," Ian replied sharply, "for I love you, you wretched, pig-headed, guttersnipe. I also love that arrogant, overpriviledged dandy smirking at us" -a wave indicated Spade, whose aforementioned smirk vanished- "as well as the emotionally fractured, malfunctioning psychic who sired me. And you Crispin, love a bloodthirsty hellion who's probably killed more people in her thirty years than I have in over two centuries of living, so again I say don't bother trying to convince her she isn't who she is." 

Up From the Grave 
~~Jeaniene Frost

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)