What the Wenches Are Reading




Click through the jump to see what we're reading this week! 





Anne: I devoured The Broken Girls by Simone St James. It's not out till March, but make sure you check it out when it does come out. Now, I'm back to my Fever reread. I'm just about done with Bloodfever.

Barb: I'm still reading Feversong, and picking up all of the details I missed when I read it the first time a year ago. Like, last week KMM posted a High Voltage teaser featuring Kat, which mentioned Spyrssidhe and I didn't remember what they were. But I just met them again, when the little earthy fae, who still have feelings and babies, came to see Mac! I love that I always get something new from a Fever book. 

Donna: A Feast For Crows by George R. R. Martin came along on my beach vacation. I accidentally left it outside overnight and it got waterlogged. Brienne’s chapters are my favorite. I still haven’t finished, but I’m getting close.

Kathi: I’m reading our February Book of the Month, Dangerous Promise. It has been a slow start for me, didn’t grab me right away like other Megan Hart books I’ve read. But I’m liking it more as I continue to read and am curious where she’s going with the story. Most of the characters I remember from her previous books were very emotional, and the lead character here has been technologically enhanced to minimize emotion, so it’s a completely different type of story than I’ve read from her before.

Merit: I've read Slave to Love by Nikita Black. An erotic thriller which was full of suspense and sex scenes. It started great, continued intense but I was a tad disappointed by the end.

Zee: I'm almost done with Kit Rocha's Beyond series and I'll admit I'm trying to delay the hell out of it. The war with Eden is stressing me out and I don't want anyone in sector 4 to die. Help me.

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)